Professional Analytical and Consulting Services
• 43rd CONFERENCE: February 21-22 in Orlando, Florida
8480 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819
Nearby restaurants and entertainment. Lovely pool and newly remodeled.
Reservations: 800-SONESTA 800-766-3782
• 44th CONFERENCE: September 26-27 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Airport Hilton Garden Inn
9600 University Blvd
Moon Township, PA 15108
• Pittsburgh, PA - IACC-42: September 20-21, 2018
• Orlando, FL - IACC-41: February 22-23, 2018
• Each of these Conference Proceedings includes: the attendees list, abstracts of speakers, poster presentations, vendor products and services.
PACS Course Cities:
State-of-the-Art Activated Carbon Test
5. GAED Determination of AC in Fly Ash from Coal Fired Electric Power Plants
6. GAED Comparison Of Two AC Carbon Cloth Materials
7. Selecting the best activated carbon for a drinking water plant
8. Lot to Lot variations in activated carbon
9. GAED Performance Comparison of Loose AC and Air Filter AC
10. Activated Carbon Advanced Test Methods
11. Standard Test Methods To Solve Problems
NOTE: Some 6,000 samples have been fully characterized for physical adsorption of organic compounds in aqueous-phase and gas-phase activated carbon applications. Contact Henry Nowicki Ph.D/MBA
Other GAED Topics
For laboratory testing and consulting and software, contact Dr. Henry Nowicki at:
For Carbon Conferences, Short Courses in public sessions or at your time and place contact Barbara Sherman at:
PACS provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place, and twice a year carbon conferences.
PACS Positions Available
Laboratory chemist for activated carbon group. Will train!
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 38 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, activated carbon conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108