Professional Analytical and Consulting Services
• 33rd CONFERENCE: February 20-21, 2014 in Orlando, Florida
• Pittsburgh, PA - CONFERENCE: September 25-26, 2013
• Honolulu, HI - CONFERENCE: February 7, 2013
• The Conference Proceedings includes: the attendees list, abstracts of speakers, poster presentations, vendor products and services.
PACS Course Cities:
3. Selecting the best activated carbon for a drinking water plant (work-in-progress)
4. Lot to Lot variations in activated carbon (work-in-progress)
Other GAED Topics
For courses and conferences information, contact Barbara Sherman at:
- 724.457.1214 (FAX)
For laboratory testing and consulting, contact Dr. Henry Nowicki at:
PACS also provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place.
PACS Positions Available
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 30 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
One-day courses cost $995, two-days $1995, three-days $2395.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108