Professional Analytical and Consulting Services
• 35th CONFERENCE: February 26-27, 2015 in Orlando, Florida
• 36th CONFERENCE: September 17-18, 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Pittsburgh, PA - CONFERENCE: September 25-26, 2014
• The Conference Proceedings includes: the attendees list, abstracts of speakers, poster presentations, vendor products and services.
PACS Course Cities:
State-of-the-Art Activated Carbon Test
3. GAED Determination of AC in Fly Ash from Coal Fired Electric Power Plants
4. GAED Comparison Of Two AC Carbon Cloth Materials
5. Selecting the best activated carbon for a drinking water plant
6. Lot to Lot variations in activated carbon (work-in-progress)
Other GAED Topics
For laboratory testing and consulting and software, contact Dr. Henry Nowicki at:
For Carbon Conferences, Short Courses in public sessions or at your time and place contact Barbara Sherman at:
PACS also provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place.
PACS Positions Available
Laboratory chemist for activated carbon group.
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 34 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
One-day courses cost $995, two-days $1995, three-days $2395.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108