Example PACS Exclusive Consulting Service Agreement (ECSA)
- Professional Analytical and Consulting Services, Inc. (PACS) will provide a yearly Exclusive Consulting Service Agreement (ECSA) for your company for one to three days per month to be consumed quarterly. Client chooses number of days per month. The fee is $1,000 per day, prepaid each quarter. Invoices will be sent quarterly.
- A PACS consultant will provide the ECSA for your company. Their resume is available on the PACS website. The consultant will assure that you get your money’s worth each quarter. Midway through each quarter the consultant will propose valuable projects and research for your company, if it looks like your pre-paid time is heading for underutilization. This "use it or lose it" and communication strategy is a driver for our success. PACS only profits when you are happy and continue to renew your prepaid quarterly payments.
- The PACS consultant can carry your business card and appear in your firm’s employee list.
- The PACS consultant will provide your company on an "as needed" basis: consultation, advanced testing services and guidance in the areas of activated carbon manufacture, performance, markets, and use, as well as provide services for other assigned tasks.
- Extra consulting days, past the agreed quarterly ECSA number can be purchased at $1,250 per day or you can use days on your next initiated prepaid quarter at $1,000 per day. This fee schedule is valid for one calendar year (four or more ECSA completions).
- Travel and living costs are not covered by this ECSA. PACS routine laboratory testing services, training courses and conferences are not covered by this ECSA. This ECSA does not cover finder’s fees or commission on sales: which PACS arranges and you would not get unless PACS facilitates on your behalf. PACS does not participate in your ongoing projects beyond sub-contractor consultant and testing services. Being an ECSA subscriber entitles you to the best prices PACS offers to its clients.
- Marketplace basic consulting arrangements and confidentiality apply:
- PACS will not publish your ECSA information without your prior approval.
- PACS will not discuss your ECSA information at PACS training courses or with its other clients or potential client contacts, without your prior approval. Your arrangement with PACS will be held in strict confidence, to maximize your benefits by choosing PACS.
PACS looks forward to a fruitful relationship.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO on (date): ________________________
Your Company Name/Address: ________________________
Authorized Person’s Signature: ________________________
Henry Nowicki, Ph.D./M.B.A. – President: ________________________
Barbara Sherman, M.S. – Manager of Operations: ________________________
PACS Exclusive Consulting Service Program (ECSP)
Sorbent suppliers, especially activated carbon (AC) manufacturers, are under marketplace pressure to keep prices low, while still providing high-caliber professional services. One solution for this supplier problem is to arrange for a PACS Exclusive Consulting Service Program (ECSP) agreement. Outsourcing selected tasks can keep sorbent prices low while quality professional service is provided to your customer. All ECSP arrangements are held at the highest level of confidentiality. The ECSP is a pre-paid quarterly subscription. It is ideal for a firm not having sufficient work to support a full-time activated carbon expert, but has enough work for one-fifth or so of a full-time employee. The ESCP is also a way for a firm to benchmark themselves. PACS has a full-time core group of AC experts and a virtual company with additional experts who specialize in AC and related sorbents.
PACS has provided to the activated carbon industry for the last 24 years: ASTM laboratory testing, software programs, R&D, 57 training courses (5 of which are focused on carbon), consulting, and served as host for the International Activated Carbon Conference (IACC) each October in Pittsburgh, PA.
For more information on the PACS Exclusive Consulting Services Program (ECSP), please contact PACS today.
PACS provides testing, courses and consulting at the client’s time and place, and twice a year carbon conferences.
PACS Positions Available:
- Laboratory chemist for activated carbon group. Will train!
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers and has provided these services for over 38 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, activated carbon conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108