Professional Analytical and Consulting Services
Gravimetric Adsorption Energy Distribution
5. GAED Determination of AC in Fly Ash from Coal Fired Electric Power Plants
6. GAED Comparison Of Two AC Carbon Cloth Materials
7. Selecting the best activated carbon for a drinking water plant
8. Lot to Lot variations in activated carbon
9. GAED Performance Comparison of Loose AC and Air Filter AC
10. Activated Carbon Advanced Test Methods
11. Standard Test Methods To Solve Problems
NOTE: Some 6,000 samples have been fully characterized for physical adsorption of organic compounds in aqueous-phase and gas-phase activated carbon applications. Contact Henry Nowicki Ph.D/MBA
Other GAED Topics
For laboratory testing and consulting and software, contact Dr. Henry Nowicki at:
For Carbon Conferences, Short Courses in public sessions or at your time and place contact Barbara Sherman at:
PACS provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place, and twice a year carbon conferences.
PACS Positions Available
Laboratory chemist for activated carbon group. Will train!
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 38 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, activated carbon conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108