• Do you need to have CO levels in ambient air professionally monitored in your home, office, vehicle, ...anywhere - 10 ppm or 500 ppm?
• Uses include:
- Peace of mind regarding safe CO levels in residential and commercial settings.
- Investigation of CO levels for legal cases
- Determination of CO concentrations in research studies
• Measurements are made with state of the art CO monitoring equipment, zeroed and gas-calibrated on-site for absolute accuracy and reliability
• CO concentration data are supplied as raw numbers or in report form - your option
• For details of the cost, availability, etc..., contact Dr. Henry Nowicki at 724.457.6576 or E-mail
• Expert advice and opinions regarding the medical effects of CO poisoning are available from Dr. Nowicki
PACS also provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place.
PACS Positions Available
Laboratory chemist for activated carbon group.
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 35 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
One-day courses cost $995, two-days $1995, three-days $2395.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108