• Asbestos Building Inspections
• Asbestos Management Plans
• Manual - Asbestos Building Inspection and Management Planner
• Bulk Sampling and Analysis
• Air Monitoring and Closure Air Analysis
• Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Workers Training
• Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Workers Awareness Training - 2 hours awareness training for any who work in a building which contains asbestos; 14 additional hours for any who may disturb Asbestos Containing Building Material (ACBM) through their work.
• Designated Asbestos Coordinator Training - training adequate to perform duties as required under AHERA (40 CFR §763.84), to ensure that responsibilities trainings are properly implemented
PACS also provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place.
PACS Positions Available
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 30 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
One-day courses cost $995, two-days $1995, three-days $2395.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108