• For cancellation, a written notice is required
• Registrants paying by credit card will have their account credited
• Refunds will be processed two to three weeks after the event, conference, short course or consulting service
• Substitution of personnel is allowed. Please advise PACS of these changes at your earliest convenience
• Pre-paid no shows or early departures will not be refunded
• PACS reserves the rights to cancel events giving two weeks advance notice
• Conference registrants who determine that they cannot attend the event will receive refunds, less a $50.00 processing fee per registrant, provided that a letter requesting the refund containing the registrant's name and to whom the check should be made payable is sent (no later two weeks prior to the pre-paid event) to PACS
PACS has a liberal policy on educating individuals compared with other organizations. Our mission is to conduct as many training courses as possible to help our clients improve in the marketplace and career development. Other organizations have a cancellation policy that would only allow you to send someone else in your place in the last two weeks before the training activity. These organizations would provide you no refund or credits. We try to work with you. We encourage you to take the course at a later time and lose no funds. If you take the same course a second time you only pay half of the initial registration fee.
PACS feels that since you have paid for the training course, you may attend this course at a future date. If someone cancels their plans to attend before two weeks prior to the event, there is a $50 administrative fee, as initiating this is time consuming and credit cards have transaction usage fees.
Each conference is an independent event. If you register for the conference but are unable to attend you may send someone in your place. There are no refunds for PACS Conference cancellations within two weeks of the event.
PACS Short Course materials are available for sale if you are unable to attend a course. The cost is $195 for materials plus the shipping charges, and can be shipped upon your request. Manuals returned are credited minus the PACS cost to conduct the requested manual delivery
PACS also provides testing, courses and consulting at the client's time and place.
PACS Positions Available
PACS has positions available for professional scientific service providers, and has provided these services for over 30 years. PACS will accept proposals for short courses, consultants, conference directors for focused conference subjects, and other needed services. New ideas are welcomed.
One-day courses cost $895, two-days $1695, three-days $1995.
409 Meade Drive
Coraopolis, PA 15108